Virtua Camden is a comprehensive outpatient medical facility serving Camden and surrounding communities with complete health care for the entire family. Offering both primary medical and dental care for adults and children of all ages, Virtua Camden is committed to preventive care and improving the overall health of its patients and community members. When specialized care is needed, Virtua Camden offers extensive expertise in everything from cardiology to wound care.
Virtua Camden is committed to supporting the Camden community through a number of programs, including:
A comprehensive Emergency Center provides 24/7 care for patients of all ages. In December 2010, Virtua Camden expanded its Emergency Department from 10 to 15 beds in response to significant growth over the past several years. In addition to more capacity, the project included new treatment rooms that are larger, more comfortable and include space for family members, a design that supports privacy and confidentiality.
Kyle W. Will Family Health Center
Advanced primary care for adults and children, including infants. Patients have the freedom to choose their own board-certified physician or certified nurse practitioner for primary care services. The center offers evening and weekend hours.
Evans-Wisniewski Dental Center
Provides affordable dental services in a state of the art environment. Services include routine examinations, tooth restoration services such as fillings, implants, caps, and crowns; denture services, limited orthodontics and emergency services.
Podiatry Outpatient Center
Specializes in diabetes-related foot care and limb preservation. Services include diabetic foot care, wound assessment and treatment, individually designed devices such as insoles for shoes to treat foot disorders, treatment for ingrown and fungal toenails, and surgical services for hammer toes, bunions, and fractures.
Childrens and Adolescent Behavioral Health Program (CASTLE)
Offers high quality mental health services geared to help children who have severe emotional, behavioral, or psychiatric disorders. CASTLE offers three levels of care including full-day partial hospital program, half-day after school program, and outpatient individual and family therapy.
Outpatient Rehabilitation Program
Offers a full range of physical therapy for conditions ranging from stroke to broken bones and sprained muscles. Individual treatment plans are designed to relieve pain and or restore independence.
More than 15 independent educational and social services are located at Virtua Camden, including D.U.E. Seasons Charter School, Senior Care of America and Providence Pediatric Medical Day Center.
For patients' convenience:
- Most major insurance plans are accepted
- Parking is available for all patients and visitors in a secure lot
Comprehensive family health care
- Routine check-ups and sick visits
- Specialized care: dental, cardiology, gynecology, optometry, pediatric urology, and pain management
CASTLE (Children Achieving Success through Therapeutic Life Experiences)
- Board Certified Emergency Physicians provide comprehensive emergency care
- For injuries or illness requiring hospitalizations, patients are stabilized and transferred to an inpatient location
- Care and therapeutic development for children, ages 5 – 15, with unique emotional needs
- Camden Community Day: hosting families from Camden and surrounding communities for a day of health screenings and related services
- Camden Farmers’ Market: hosting this seasonal weekly farmers’ on Thursdays during the spring, summer and fall to bring healthy food at low prices to Camden communities