Virtua Health “Event Participation Survey” Sweepstakes Official Rules
6/7/12 - 8/31/12 Promotion Dates
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Virtua Health “Event Participation Survey” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is only open to legal residents of the United States of America or the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Virtua and their parents, members, affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies, and their immediate family members (spouse, parents, children and siblings, and their respective spouses) and persons living in the household of each are not eligible to participate. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. HOW TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes begins 12:01 AM Eastern Time on June 8, 2012 and ends at 11:59 PM Eastern Time on August 31, 2012 (the “Promotion Period”). To enter, complete any required event participation survey questions by visiting Facebook.com/VirtuaHealth or VirtuaWoman and click on the “Win AMEX Gift Card” application. The answers to the survey will have no effect on a participant's ability to enter or win. Upon completion of the survey, the participant will be invited to enter his/her name and phone number and e-mail address to receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry. Sponsor's computer is the official clock for this Sweepstakes. Proof of entry does not constitute proof of submission. All Codes are subject to verification. By submitting your entry, you acknowledge the following: (1) each entrant or participant completely releases Facebook; (2) the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook; and (3) the participant is providing information to Virtua and not to Facebook.
AMOE (Alternate Means of Entry): To enter this sweepstakes without completing the survey, hand print your name, complete address, city, state, zip code, daytime phone number, and birth date on a 3” x 5” card and mail it to: Virtua Health “Event Participation Survey” Sweepstakes Entry, Marketing and Public Affairs at Virtua, 50 Lake Center, Suite 304, Marlton, NJ 08053. Mailed entries will be entered into the drawing. Each mail-in entry must be mailed in a separate outer envelope. No copies, facsimiles or mechanical reproductions will be accepted. Limit one mail-in entry per post-marked envelope. Partially completed and/or mechanically reproduced entries or rubber-stamped entries will be void and ineligible. All entries received become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor will not be responsible for illegible, late, lost, mutilated, misdirected, postage due or stolen manual entries.
Limit: One (1) entry per person or per email address regardless of means of entry.
3. RANDOM DRAWING: One (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The drawing will be held no more than ten (10) business days following the end of the Promotion Period. Winners will be notified by phone, e-mail within approximately ten (10) days after the drawing. If a winner cannot be reached, or if a contacted winner does not respond within fourteen (14) days of being contacted, an alternate winner will be selected.
4. PRIZES: One (1) prize will be awarded of a $100 American Express Gift Card. Odds of winning a prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received for that month's drawing. All taxes, if applicable, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prize, not specified herein, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
Total value of all prizes available to be won: $100.
5. GENERAL RULES: Decisions of Sponsor are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By participating, entrants accept and agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules. Sponsor is not responsible for (a) lost, late, illegible, mutilated, misdirected entries, entries not received in time for each random drawing, faulty machinery, Internet transmission errors, telephone line disruptions, or other mechanical/electronic errors, scanner or computer hardware or software malfunction, or any technical or human failures, errors or difficulties of any kind, or any unauthorized access to, or theft of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes. If such error occurs, Sponsor may in its sole discretion terminate or modify the Sweepstakes, and select winners from all entries received up to the time of termination or modification. In no event will more than one (1) prize be awarded.
6. RELEASES: Winners must sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Prize Acceptance Form within fourteen (14) days of notification. Noncompliance within this time period will result in disqualification. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to hold Sponsor its respective directors, officers, employees and assigns, harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of use/misuse of prize. Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Sweepstakes or use or redemption of any prize. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize. IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY PARTICIPANT'S PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. All participants, as a condition of entry, agree to be bound by these Office Rules and the decisions of Sponsor.
7. WINNER LIST: For the names of winners, send a stamped, self-addressed to: Virtua “Event Participation Survey” Sweepstakes Winners, Marketing and Public Affairs at Virtua, 50 Lake Center, Suite 304, Marlton, NJ 08053. Sponsor must receive all requests for the names of winners no later than 30 days after the published end date of the Sweepstakes.
8. SPONSOR: Virtua Health, 50 Lake Center, Suite 304, Marlton, NJ 08053