How can I obtain copies of hospital medical records?
Please call to request a consent form to release your records:
- Virtua Camden: 856-246-3400
- Virtua Memorial: 609-261-7014
- Virtua Berlin: 856-322-3400
- Virtua Marlton: 856-355-6400
- Virtua Voorhees: 856-325-3400
How can I talk to a patient in the hospital?
Call the appropriate patient information number:
- Virtua Memorial: 609-267-0700 x3850 or x4015
- Virtua Berlin: 856-322-3100
- Virtua Marlton: 856-355-6100
- Virtua Voorhees: 856-325-3100
Who do I contact regarding a hospital bill?
Call the Patient Accounting Department at 856-355-2000. They are open 9 am to 4 pm, Monday through Friday. Or write to: 5 Eves Drive, Suite 200, Marlton, NJ 08053. To learn more, check our billing frequently asked questions.
Who can I contact if I have an issue about my hospital stay?
Contact the appropriate Patient Relations Department:
- Virtua Memorial: 609-267-0700 x3254
- Virtua Berlin: 856-322-3555
- Virtua Marlton: 856-355-6556
- Virtua Voorhees: 856-325-3555
Who do I contact if I need information on my baby's online hospital photo?
Click here if you need help with your baby's photo web page.
Who do I contact about the printed baby's hospital photos that I ordered?
All questions regarding printed photos should be directed to the photo vendor Hospital Baby Portraits by calling 1-800-431-1868 or writing One Horton Avenue, Port Chester, NY, 10573.
How can I obtain a birth certificate?
Call or visit the appropriate municipal building:
Voorhees Township Vital Statistics
620 Haddonfield Berlin Road
Burlington County Vital Statistics
23 Washington Street, Mt. Holly
Read our billing frequently asked questions.