There are many ways to give back as a Virtua volunteer. Whether you spend time in a hospital setting or support the fundraising efforts of Virtua Foundation, there are many opportunities to become part of a dynamic network of caring people.
On-site volunteer positions include:
- Hospital greeters
- General office/clerical assistants
- Thrift shop clerks
- Surgical waiting room volunteers
- Pastoral care ministers & lay visitors
- Patient transport
- Evening snack carts
Virtual volunteer (work from home) positions also are available.
We’d like you to join us—your superior interpersonal and communication skills, as well as unique ability to show compassion and provide support, will make you shine here at Virtua.
There are opportunities for both adult and junior volunteers (ages 14-18). If you would like a volunteer application mailed to you, please call 1-888-VIRTUA-3 (1-888-847-8823). Click below to print an application to volunteer at one of our facilities:
For information about Virtua Memorial Junior Volunteers, please contact the Volunteer Office at (609) 914-7073 with the applicant's name, address and phone number.
Fundraising Volunteer Opportunities
Virtua is a non-profit organization that relies on philanthropy to fund programs and services that benefit our community. There are many ways to support our efforts by volunteering with Virtua Foundation, including:
- Volunteering at Virtua Foundation fundraising events
- Providing office support to Virtua Foundation
- Joining a Virtua Auxiliary group
- Hosting a fundraising event in your community
- Serving on a special event or auction committee
Find out more about these opportunities and the Virtua Foundation.