Yearly appointments with an obstetrician/gynecologist (OB/GYN) are essential for maintaining breast and reproductive health. OB/GYNs also are an important resource for addressing concerns about symptoms such as:
- Heavy bleeding
- Abdominal and/or pelvic pain
- Unusual vaginal discharge
- Pain during intercourse
- Irritability, bloating, anxiety before monthly period
- Losing urine when coughing or sneezing
Virtua is South Jersey's leading provider of OB/GYN care, and a great resource for finding an experienced, board-certified OB/GYN or nurse practitioner.
Routine OB/GYN care includes:
- Pelvic exams and Pap tests
- Breast exams and mammograms
- Menopause symptom management
- Sexually transmitted disease testing
- Contraceptive counseling
Specialized OB/GYN services include:
- Full range of treatments for endometriosis, uterine fibroids and heavy bleeding
- Gynecologic oncology for the treatment of cervical, ovarian and uterine cancers
- Minimally invasive reproductive surgery and hysterectomies
- Incontinence treatment with medication and surgery
- Infertility counseling and treatment
- Adolescent gynecology
For your convenience, Virtua OB/GYNs and nurse practitioners see patients at locations throughout Burlington, Camden and Gloucester Counties and offer flexible appointment schedules.
Call 1-888-VIRTUA-3 (1-888-847-8823) for an appointment with a Virtua OB/GYN.