LifeCare provides comprehensive services for individuals coping with side effects from a serious or chronic illness during and after treatment.
Side effects may include pain, fatigue, anxiety, sexual dysfunction, depression and more. The goal is to enhance the quality of life of patients and family members by providing relief from pain and stress at any stage in an illness.
Physicians, specialists and experts from Virtua and Samaritan Healthcare & Hospice coordinate care to meet the physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs of patients and their families.
LifeCare services include:
- Medical consultations for pain and symptom management and medical decision support
- Counseling support including social work services and pastoral care
- Nurse navigation/care coordination services
- Nutritional consultations
- Skin care, massage, Reiki and reflexology
LifeCare services are offered to complement a patient’s medical treatment plan. LifeCare is covered by most health insurances.
Virtua Health & Wellness Center – Voorhees
200 Bowman Drive, Suite D-290
Voorhees, NJ 08043
Virtua Memorial Hospital
175 Madison Avenue
Mount Holly, NJ 08060
Call 1-888-VIRTUA-3 (1-888-847-8823) for more information about the LifeCare program.