Congratulations, Mom, you're going to have a baby, and it's an honor to share this precious moment with you.
Because we deliver more babies each year than any other healthcare provider in the region, we are prepared to support you in whatever you need – from prenatal testing to advanced neonatal care for babies in need.
In addition to being cared for by premier physicians and having access to state-of-the-art technology, you’ll receive family-centered care in a warm, friendly environment. You and your family will collaborate with your healthcare team to develop a care plan based on your family’s needs. This family focus will result in a personal and memorable birth experience.
- OB/GYNs with locations throughout Burlington, Camden and Gloucester counties
- High-risk pregnancy care
- Level III neonatal intensive care
- Advanced prenatal testing including first trimester screening, sequential screening and fetal ultrasound
- Family-centered labor, delivery and postpartum care
- Prenatal and parenting education classes and support groups
- Screening and treatment for postpartum depression
- Interactive pregnancy-tracking tool with week-by-week calendar, appointment management, checklists and educational video
- Prenatal massage at vir tú, Virtua's day spa
VirtuaBaby content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you’ve read on VirtuaBaby. If you think you are experiencing a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.