For information about the services in the Virtua Health & Wellness Center - Moorestown and to schedule an appointment, please call 1-888-VIRTUA-3 (1-888-847-8823).
Outpatient medical services
- Imaging services: Virtua partnered with Larchmont Imaging to provide easy access to comprehensive imaging services ranging from x-rays and MRIs to CT scans and ultrasounds. Results are analyzed by highly skilled, board certified radiologists and sent to primary or referring physicians.
- Physical rehabilitation: Virtua in Motion provides physical therapy, occupational therapy, rehabilitation and speech/language pathology services. Licensed therapists are experts in the latest treatments and techniques and focus on developing an individual therapy and rehabilitation plan for every patient. They are also in regular communication with primary or referring physicians.
- Cardiac rehabilitation: Medically-trained therapists develop programs to the individual needs of the patient, promoting recovery and independence now and prevention of cardiac disease in the future.
- Nutrition and diabetes care: Nutrition counseling with a Registered Dietitian is available for patients with medical conditions such as high cholesterol, gastrointestinal disease, high blood pressure, and food allergies. For people with diabetes, certified diabetes educators (Registered Nurses and Dietitians) work with patients to design a treatment plan, including what foods to eat, appropriate physical activity, and management of blood sugar levels, medications, and stress.
- Urgent care: Staffed by physicians, Virtua Express provides treatment for unexpected minor injuries and illnesses without the wait of an emergency room. Virtua Express treats colds and flu, bronchitis, ear infections, gastrointestinal upsets, urinary tract infections, minor cuts, breaks and strains.
- Lab services: Virtua provides lab and pre-admission testing services with a full spectrum of state-of-the-art technologies. Virtua’s Patient Service Center operates during hours most convenient to our patients and is staffed with phlebotomists skilled to collect specimens from all age groups.
- Primary care: Board-certified physicians specialize in comprehensive primary care services for babies to great-grandparents and focus on preventing illness as well as promoting health for individuals and families.
- Female pelvic medicine: Virtua Female Pelvic Medicine is a highly specialized practice for women affected by pelvic floor disorders such as incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse and pelvic pain. As a practice exclusively devoted to female pelvic medicine, physicians understand the sensitivity, and also the prevalence of these conditions. They provide the most progressive treatments available with highly effective results, from physical therapy to minimally invasive procedures.
- Pain management: Using a wide range of minimally invasive injection, surgical procedures, implantable devices, and non-invasive modalities such as acupuncture and orthotics, as well as a variety of medications, Virtua Pain & Spine Specialists provide comprehensive pain management to all patients.
- Surgery: Meet with the area’s top surgical specialists who provide individualized care for patients ranging from newborns to senior citizens.
- Cardiology: Virtua provides a wide range of care including cardiovascular prevention, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation. The program is staffed by board-certified cardiologists, experienced nurses in cardiac care and registered cardiovascular technicians.
- Orthopedics: A multi-disciplinary team led by sub-specialty orthopedic surgeons with fellowship training work in conjunction with orthopedic specialty nursing, therapy, and rehabilitation experts. In total, this program offers a comprehensive and coordinated team dedicated to your musculoskeletal health.
- Obstetrics and gynecology: The area’s top ob/gyn specialists have assembled to provide the full spectrum of ob/gyn care. This group of specialists manages all aspects of women’s health from routine examinations and pregnancy care to infertility management.
- Breast care: The comprehensive program offers individualized treatment plans for breast cancer patients ranging from minimally invasive techniques such as image-guided, sentinel lymph node and stereotactic biopsies to advanced options for reconstructive care.
- Neurosciences: Virtua's neurologists offer comprehensive evaluation and treatment for a variety of neurological illnesses which include: seizure, headache, stroke, dementia (Alzheimer’s etc), Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, peripheral nerve and muscle disease, neck and low back pains, spinal cord diseases, smell and taste problems and other neurological disorders. Virtua neurologists also provide diagnostic procedures and studies such as: routine and long-term ambulatory encephalogram (EEG), electromyography and nerve conduction studies (EMG/ NCS), evoked potentials (EPs), Botox and trigger point injections for headaches and Botox injections for muscle spasms.
- State-of-the-art day spa: vir tú is the most advanced approach to proactive wellness today, offering a full complement of traditional and alternative services, treatments and therapies to energize, balance and relax. vir tú also offers an educational curriculum presented by industry thought leaders and skilled medical technicians.
- Fitness center complete with:
o Lap, aerobic and warm-water therapy pools
o The latest weight training and cardio equipment
o Professionally trained and certified fitness instructors
o Medically supervised fitness programs for weight loss, arthritis and cardiac conditions
- Grab-and-go café: Healthy, grab-and-go snacks and beverages are available at the Virtua Café throughout the day.
- On-site child care when you use services: Whether you have an appointment with your doctor or at the spa, or even if plan to work out at the Center for HealthFitness, you can be confident that your child will be well cared for and entertained just a few steps away. Kidz in Motion welcomes children ages 6 months to 12 years. Appointments are not needed; however, services are limited to two hours per visit. On-site birthday parties are also available to both members and non-members of the Center for HealthFitness.