The board-certified family medicine physicians of Virtua Mount Laurel Family Physicians specialize in comprehensive medical care for patients of all ages, from newborns through adults. Family medicine includes the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic illnesses, with an emphasis on preventive care, health maintenance, counseling and patient education.
The practice's approach is to care for the whole person, living within a unique family unit, not as isolated individuals with illnesses. Virtua family medicine practitioners emphasize excellent communication between physician and patient for the best possible care.
The high standard of medical care at Virtua Mount Laurel Family Physicians is supported with flexible and accommodating scheduling and prompt reporting of test results. Same-day appointments are available in most cases for acute illness.
For more information, visit http://www.mtlaurelfamilyphysicians.org/.
- Routine physical exams, including school/college, work and CDL physicals
- Preventive health care screening and counseling
- Management of chronic adult illnesses, such as Type 2 Diabetes, Hypertension, High Cholesterol
- Women’s health services
- Diagnostic testing, including EKG, etc.
- Minor dermatological and surgical procedures, such as biopsy
- Referrals to specialists when needed and continued coordination of care
- Joseph F. Termini, MD
- Joel S. Yudin, DO
- Stephen M. Land, MD
- Tara Pellegrino, DO
- Laura A. Rutkiewicz, MD
- Gary I. Shapiro, MD
- Marianne Alexander, MSN, APRN, BC
- Patricia Pollan, ANP-BC