Virtua Family Medicine physicians specialize in comprehensive medical care for patients of all ages, from children through adults. Family medicine includes the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic illnesses, with an emphasis on preventive care, health maintenance, counseling and patient education. Virtua Family Medicine emphasizes excellent communication between physician and patient for the best possible care.
The high standard of medical care at Virtua Family Medicine -Voorhees at Cooper Road is supported with flexible and accommodating scheduling and prompt reporting of test results. Same-day appointments are available in most cases for acute illness.
- Routine physical exams, including school/college, work and CDL physicals
- Preventive health care screening and counseling
- Management of chronic adult illnesses, such as Type 2 Diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol
- Women’s health services
- Diagnostic testing, including EKG, Holter monitors,etc
- Suture repair of lacerations
- Minor dermatological procedures, such as biopsy
- Referrals to specialists when needed and continued coordination of care