Virtua Internal Medicine physicians specialize in comprehensive medical care for adults (age 18 and older). Internal medicine specialists, or internists, provide prevention, diagnosis and treatment for a broad spectrum of diseases.
Virtua provides board-certified internal medicine specialists with locations throughout Burlington, Camden and Gloucester counties.
The high standard of medical care at Virtua Internal Medicine in Medford, New Jersey, is supported with flexible and accommodating scheduling and prompt reporting of test results. Same-day appointments are available in most cases for acute illness.
- Routine physical exams, including school/college, work and CDL physicals
- Preventive health care screening and counseling
- Management of chronic adult illnesses, such as Type 2 Diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol
- Women’s health services
- Diagnostic testing, including EKG, Holter monitors,etc
- Suture repair of lacerations
- Minor dermatological procedures, such as biopsy
- Podiatry services (Comprehensive foot, ankle and lower leg care)
- Referrals to specialists when needed and continued coordination of care