What is Homeopathy?
Homeopathy is a natural medical science that offers unique advantages:
- Gently treats illness by stimulating the body’s own healing process
- Remedies are prepared from natural substances such as plants, minerals or biological substances
- The use of micro-doses (highly diluted substances) significantly minimizes the risk of side effects or drug interactions
- Homeopathy views the individual as a whole by considering signs from the body, mind and spirit when choosing a treatment plan
- Homeopathy takes into consideration a person’s environment and their way of life
- Individuals are actively involved in their own treatment
What is Homotoxicology?
Homotoxicology is a subset of homeopathy that:
- Bridges conventional medicine with classical homeopathy
- Uses conventional medical techniques to diagnose and guide treatment
- Considers symptoms and diseases as expressions of the body’s attempt to manage toxic or harmful substances or processes
- Takes into account the body’s purposeful and self-regulatory mechanisms
Each patient receives an in-depth assessment to determine the remedies that will work best to support overall health and well-being. This holistic assessment includes an evaluation of a patient’s current illness, as well as medical history, diet, lifestyle and personality. Homeopathic remedies are tailored to each person based on the results.
Homeopathic remedies are regulated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. They are often used in conjunction with conventional medical treatments. Always tell your doctor if you are using an alternative therapy.