A woman’s most precious resources are her time and her health. Keeping this in mind, we want to make sure you get the most from your time with us – and leave with the resources and knowledge you to need to live a vibrant and healthy life.
Virtua Women’s Primary Care & Wellness Center provides care exclusively to women ages 13 and up. The center is led by women practitioners who offer longer appointment times to really get to know the women they care for and understand the demands of their lives.
From these visits, our doctors can make better and more individualized recommendations on the steps women can take every day to live healthier lives.
- Annual well-care checkups that include a thorough evaluation and discussion of all of the factors that can affect your overall health including: medical and family history, nutrition, fitness and emotional well-being, as well as more personalized attention to female-specific risk factors and symptoms
- Same-day sick-care visits
- In-office blood draws
- Chronic disease management
- Routine gyn care
- Routine immunizations
- EKGs (electrocardiograms)
- Electronic prescriptions managed directly with your pharmacy
- Referrals to specialists when needed and continuous coordination of your care
- Flexible hours including evening and Saturday appointments
- The availability of Virtua Express Urgent Care for unexpected minor illnesses and injuries
- On-site, supervised child care for children six months through age 12
- Onsite patient navigators are your personal connection for making appointments with specialists, as well as for diagnostic imaging, procedures and other services
In addition, all of your records are stored electronically for easy access in case of emergency.