Virtua Surgical Specialists is a multi-specialty surgical practice in Burlington County, offering a wide range of general and specialized services, including bariatric, thyroid and parathyroid, oncologic and vascular surgery. The highly trained and experienced surgeons of Virtua Surgical Specialists are board certified and fellowship trained. They perform the most progressive and minimally invasive surgical techniques available, for the best patient outcomes.
Dr. Wasser and Dr. Greenbaum have both been recognized as Center of Excellence Surgeons by the American Society of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery.
Dr. Baskies and Dr. Holaday have an extensive experience in oncologic surgery, treating cancers of the breast, colon, thyroid, skin, and lung. In addition, Dr. Baskies and Dr. Holaday specialize in thyroid and parathyroid surgery.
Virtua Surgical Specialists is conveniently located in Virtua's Health & Wellness Center in Moorestown. The practice provides surgical services for patients 18 and older at Virtua Memorial Hospital and Memorial Ambulatory Service Center on the campus of Virtua Memorial in Mount Holly. The practice is committed to thorough and timely communication with referring physicians to ensure the most comprehensive patient care.
For more information, visit http://www.rvsurgery.net/.
- Bariatric/weight loss surgery, including laparoscopic bariatric surgery
- Thyroid and parathyroid surgery
- Breast surgery, including Sentinel node biopsy and office ultrasound guided biopsy
- Laparoscopic colorectal surgery
- Varicose vein surgery (EVLT, office laser)
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy
- Hernia repair
- Certified Vascular Lab for venous, peripheral vascular, and carotid problems