Original Recipe: Super Nachos
Enjoy warm, skinny nachos with 45% fewer calories, 84% less fat and 35% less sodium by using baked tortillas, reduced fat cheese and fat-free refried beans.
1 lb ground chicken breast
1 package (9.5oz) Utz Baked Tortillas
1 Tbsp cumin
1 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
1 cup Sargento shredded reduced fat 4 cheese Mexican
1 (16oz) can Ortega fat free refried beans
1 cup salsa
½ cup Nonfat sour cream
1 (4oz) can sliced jalapeno peppers, drained
½ cup fresh tomato, diced
½ cup sweet onions, diced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and set aside.
- Cook ground chicken breast in a skillet over medium heat until it is no longer pink, about 5-10 minutes. Add salsa, cumin and cayenne pepper (optional) and simmer until fully cooked, about 5-10 more minutes.
- Spread tortilla chips on the baking sheet. Top with ground chicken breast mixture, refried beans, and cheese.
- Bake in the oven until the cheese is melted, about 3-5 minutes.
- Top skinny nachos with diced fresh tomatoes, onions, sliced jalapeno peppers and nonfat sour cream.
Nutrition facts: 239 Calories, 4g fat, 697mg sodium per serving