Other benefits include:
CME: $1,500 & 5 days (all years)
Vacation: 3 weeks (all years)
Health: Medical & dental coverage for resident & dependents w/minimal employee contribution.
Professional Liability Insurance: Coverage for resident rotations (occurrence plus policy).
- 2 Lab Coats
- On-call meals
- One time state licensure and permit fee
- Up to $1,000 in one-time moving expenses
- On-site child daycare facility on the Voorhees campus (all residents eligible)
- Medical and dental coverage for resident and dependents with minimal employee contribution
- Full malpractice insurance with tail coverage for required resident experiences
- ALSO (Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics), ATLS, BLS, ACLS and PALS training.
- Moonlighting allowed, by individual approval
- Night Float rotation throughout the 3 years of training instead of traditional 24 hour call.