Good oral hygiene is definitely something to smile about. It can boost self esteem and produce an aura of confidence and well being.
But it takes more than just a toothbrush to produce gleaming white teeth and a healthy smile. It is important that dental problems are treated early so that complications and costly bills can be avoided.
Virtua has general practitioners as well as board-certified specialists with areas of expertise that include:
- Oral surgery: complex extractions, including the removal of wisdom teeth and the installation of dental implants to jaw realignment procedures
- Orthodontics: teeth straightening using braces and retainers
- Pediatric dentistry
- Endodontics or root canals
- Prosthodontics: restoration and replacement of teeth using bridges, dentures and crowns
The Virtua Dental Center at Camden
Virtua can help individuals bring about a winning smile. Part of Virtua's fully accredited general practice, postgraduate dental residency program, the Virtua Dental Center at Camden provides general dentistry services. The team of experts, comprised of postgraduate residents and an attending staff of general dentists and dental specialists, offer routine and emergency dental care, including:
- Check-ups, cleanings and oral cancer screenings
- Fillings, crowns and caps
- Root canals
- Tooth extractions
- Gum surgery
- Fixed and removable replacement for missing teeth
- Denture services
- Limited orthodontics
- Limited cosmetic dentistry such as veneers
- Abscess care
- Teeth whitening
Call 1-888-VIRTUA-3 (1-888-847-8823) for more information or to make an appointment.