Receive individualized nutrition counseling by investing your time with a Registered Dietitian who will work with your food preferences and health needs. Learn to make healthy choices and develop a strategy that fits your lifestyle. Counseling is available for general nutrition education as well as for medical diagnoses that include, but are not limited to, the following:
Before you make an appointment, check your insurance coverage
- Heart disease
- Pre and Post-Op Weight Loss (Bariatric) Surgery
- Kidney Disease
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Gestational Diabetes
- Gastrointestinal Disorders (for example, Crohns, Celiac, IBS)
- Hypercholesterolemia (high cholesterol)
- Food Allergies/Sensitivities
Virtua accepts assignment for most insurance providers for nutrition services, however some plans may not cover this service. A fee-for-service discount may apply if you do not have insurance coverage.
To make an appointment, please 1-888-VIRTUA-3 (1-888-847-8823).