If you'd like to know more about bioidentical hormone replacement therapy, the following is a list of articles you might find helpful.
- Glaser R, et al. Beneficial effects of testosterone therapy in women measured by the validated Menopause Rating Scale (MRS). Maturitas (2010), doi:10.1016/j.maturitas.2010.12.001
- Boscheit, S. Concerns about testosterone replacement safety evolve. Internal Medicine News, Sept 15, 2004, 116.
- Friedrich, MJ: Can male hormones really help women? JAMA, 2000, May 24-31;283(20):2643-4
- Shifren, JL, Braunstein, GD, Simon, JA, et. Al.: Transdermal Testosterone Treatment in Women with Impaired Sexual Function after Oophorectomy, New England Journal of Medicine, 2000; 343:682-88.
- Shope, D.Hormone replacement therapy: reassessing the risks and benefit. Hospital Practice (Minneap), 1999 Aug 15;34(8):97-103, 107-8, 113-4.
- Winters, SJ:Current status of testosterone replacement therapy in men. Archives of Family Medicine, 1999;8:257-263.
- Gambrell, RD: When to consider hormone replacement . . with androgens. Consultant, 1997, August, 156.
- Hargrove, JT, Osteen, KG: An alternative method of hormone replacement therapy using the natural sex steroids. Infertility and Reproductive Medicine Clinics of North America, 1995:6(4);653-672.
If you're looking for more information about Exuberan by Virtua and what it can do for you, please click on the links below.