The Virtua Center for HealthFitness in Washington Township approaches health and wellness from a medically integrated perspective. Similar to the William G. Rohrer Center for HealthFitness in Voorhees, New Jersey, this modern facility and its comprehensive programs provide the resources to achieve any person’s health and fitness goals. In fact, the Virtua Center for HealthFitness in Washington Township was named "Best Gym" in Philadelphia Magazine's 2011 Best of Philly publication.
Individualized programs are focused on improving the quality of life for both those who are healthy and those with chronic medical conditions.
The Washington Township Center for HealthFitness features state-of-the-art equipment and a variety of programs, including:
- Personal training
- Aquatics (3 pools, plus whirlpool, hot tub)
- Circuit training equipment and free-weights
- Cardiovascular training equipment with personal TVs
- Indoor cushioned walking/jogging track
- Group exercise studio
- Exercise classes, including yoga, Tai Chi, and Spinning
- Kidz in Motion child care program for children 6 months through 11 years of age
- Health education seminars, workshops, and lifestyle programs
Conveniently located inside Virtua’s Health and Wellness Center, members can schedule their work-outs around physician visits, spa appointments, shopping, and healthy lunches at the café.
The Center for HealthFitness in Washington Township offers a variety of memberships for adults 12 years and older. Membership types include:
- Standard memberships for individuals, couple and family
- Senior memberships
- Corporate memberships available.
- Discounted memberships for Virtua employees
Membership information and pricing can be obtained at the member services desk by calling (856) 341-8111, or visit fitness.virtua.org.