The Virtua Memorial Pediatric Pavilion provides both pediatric emergency
and inpatient services in one combined unit. Always improving on pediatric care, Virtua is one of only a handful of hospitals to embrace this innovative way to care for children under 18 years of age.
The Pavilion is conveniently located inside Virtua Memorial Hospital
, the only pediatric provider in Burlington County.
Virtua Memorial Pediatric Pavilion
benefits patients and their families
- Children admitted to the unit or utilizing the emergency services are taken care of by Virtua pediatric nurses and Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) physicians who are on staff 24/7.
- Same physicians and nurses will remain with children throughout their visit.
- With the combination of services, physicians and nurses can spend more time with children and their families.
- Emergency services are available 24/7.
- Separate, family-friendly waiting area.
- Care is provided in collaboration with families.
Additional benefits and amenities include:
- Latest technology to support the fastest recovery possible.
- Ronald McDonald respite area for parents and siblings.
- Media center and playroom for patients and their families.