Virtua in Motion Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Centers offer advanced outpatient care for patients recovering from a wide range of medical conditions from overuse injuries to stroke to surgical procedures.
Virtua in Motion clinical therapists are fully accredited in their specialties and have an average of 14 years of experience.
Interdisciplinary staff develops individualized treatment plans and works closely with the patient's physician to ensure every aspect of medical history is considered during recovery. They use advanced techniques and state-of-the-art rehabilitation equipment to return patients to normal activity as quickly as possible.
Virtua in Motion Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Centers are conveniently located across South Jersey in:
- Cherry Hill
- Washington Township
Featured Services and Programs
Virtua in Motion Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Centers offer a wide range of services for patients of all ages, from infants through geriatric patients:
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Adult and pediatric speech and language pathology
- Women's health
- Sports medicine
- Stroke care
- Falls and balance program
- Hand rehabilitation
- Industrial rehabilitation
- Functional capacity evaluation
- Lymphedema/oncology rehab
- Driving assessment
- Aquatic Therapy
Virtua offers the following for patient convenience:
- On-site insurance specialists
- Flexible hours including evenings and weekends
- Direct communication with your physician
- Most insurances accepted
- Joint Commission-accredited in stroke care
- Joint Commission-accredited program in Total Joint Replacement
- Medicare certified
To arrange an appointment or for more information, call 1-888-VIRTUA-3 (1-888-847-8823).