Original recipe: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/restaurant-style-buffalo-chicken-wings/
Use whole wheat bread crumbs, not all-purpose flour, and bake instead of fry to get all the taste of buffalo wings with 43% fewer calories and 82% less fat than the original!
- 1 lb skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Franks RedHot Buffalo Wing Sauce
- Bolthouse Farms Blue Cheese dressing
- Trim all visible fat from chicken breasts and cut into approximately 1" cubes.
- Place trimmed chicken cubes in a 1 gallon Ziploc bag. Add enough Franks Buffalo wing sauce to coat all pieces (approximately ½ cup). Refrigerate for approximately one hour to allow the flavors to marinate the chicken.
- Combine bread crumbs, garlic powder, paprika and cayenne pepper in a 1 gallon Ziploc bag. Shake well to mix all ingredients.
- Remove marinated chicken from its bag and add to the dry ingredient bag. Shake vigorously to coat all chicken cubes with seasoned bread crumbs.
- Bake on a foil lined baking sheet at 350 for 30 minutes, or until completely cooked through.
Serve each 4 oz portion with celery sticks and 2 Tbsp Bolthouse Farms Blue Cheese Dressing for dipping
Nutrition per 4 oz portion (recipe serves 4):