With the Affordable Care Act, individuals and families have a new way to get health insurance: The Health Insurance Marketplace. It will offer different types of health plans to meet a variety of needs and budgets.
Get the facts about the Affordable Care Act
All Americans are now required to have health insurance coverage or face a financial penalty. Subsidies or tax relief will be provided to those in need.
Virtua’s financial counselors are trained to understand the plan options. They can answer questions that will help you make an informed choice when you go to www.healthcare.gov to enroll.*
Call us at (855) 999-7759.
*Virtua financial counselors cannot enroll anyone in the Health Insurance Marketplace. They can only provide information about the various plan options.
All health plans offered will provide the same 10 services:
- Ambulatory, or walk-in, same-day, care
- Emergency care
- Maternity and newborn care
- Mental health and substance abuse care
- Prescription drug coverage
- Rehabilitation services
- Laboratory services
- Preventive and wellness service and chronic disease management
- Pediatric services, including oral and vision care
Call (855) 999-7759 today for more information.