<< back to Pharmacy Residency main page
Applicants must possess a PharmD degree from an ACPE-accredited College of Pharmacy and must be eligible for licensure as a pharmacist in the state of New Jersey by the start of the program. Selected applicants must also go through an interview process and participate in the ASHP Residency Matching Program.
Applications will be accepted using the Pharmacy Online Residency Centralized Application Service (PhORCAS TM) and must be completed by January 8.
- Completed Application form
- Letter of Intent/Personal Statement
- Curriculum Vitae
- Three (3) Electronic References (Letters of Recommendation may supplement)
- Official Pharmacy School Transcript (Doctor of Pharmacy Degree)
- Minimum GPA 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent
- NJ Licensure eligible
Once chosen employement is contingent upon:
- Meeting all Virtua employment, departmental, and institutional requirements
- Meeting the New Jersey Board of Pharmacy licensure requirements and obtaining a license to practice Pharmacy in the State of New Jersey within 2 months of the start of the Residency Year
(by September 1).
Diane M Pascu RPh, MBA, BCPS
PGY-1 Pharmacy Residency Program Director
175 Madison Avenue