Safety Day (Annual Mandatory Online Competency)
Log in to complete the 2014 Annual Mandatory Online Competency
Microsoft Outlook Web Access E-mail
Log in to access your e-mail via the web
Log on to the Virtua network to access your e-mail, the VINE, and other applications.
Virtua Learning System
Log on to the Virtua Learning System to sign up for CIS Instructor Led Training and/or take Web Based Training.
Human Resource Information System
If you are a Virtua Employee, please access PeopleSoft to perform the following activities:
- Online Paystubs
- Online Direct Deposit, W4 and W2 reissues
- Job Search
- Manager Activities
In 2007, we established a worksite wellness program to advance Virtua as "A Culture of Wellness". The program was launched with the following in mind:
- Wellness promotion is consistent with our role as a leader in providing quality health care;
- A focus on prevention supports our commitment to create and maintain a "Caring Culture" for patients, employees and the community;
- Wellness initiatives provide employees with a supportive workplace environment to pursue healthy lifestyles, as well as access to tools & incentives to improve their personal health, fitness and overall quality of life;
- Successful wellness programs focus on preventative care which may help reduce long-term medical and prescription drug cost increases for employees and Virtua; and
- Positive programs continue to increase employee productivity and morale.
Visit the VINE on the Virtua network for more information.