Gynecology: Gentle Care with Specialized ServicesMaintaining breast and reproductive health is a high priority for every woman. Whether it’s your annual checkup or specific concerns, you need an OB/GYN with whom you’ll be comfortable sharing personal details.
Virtua OB/GYNs and board-certified nurse practitioners are your vital resource for addressing a variety of breast and reproductive concerns and symptoms, such as heavy bleeding, abdominal or pelvic pain, unusual discharge, premenstrual syndrome, breast changes, bloating or irritability, painful intercourse, or leaking urine when coughing or sneezing.
As South Jersey’s leading OB/GYN care providers, we offer:
- Pelvic exams and Pap tests
- Breast exams and mammogram referrals
- Menopause symptom management
- Sexually transmitted infection testing
- Contraceptive counseling
Our specialized OB/GYN services include:
- Full range of treatments for endometriosis, uterine fibroids and heavy bleeding
- Gynecologic oncology for the treatment of cervical, ovarian and uterine cancers
- Minimally invasive and robotic-assisted reproductive surgery and hysterectomies
- Incontinence treatment including physical therapy, medication or surgery
- Infertility counseling and treatment
- Adolescent gynecology
Because finding the right OB/GYN can be challenging, Virtua makes the search a little easier. Use the Find a Doctor tool, which provides you with the all the details you’ll want to know beforehand to ensure your doctor is a good match, including education and background information, office locations and foreign languages spoken, as well as the types of insurance accepted.
Virtua OB/GYNs and nurse practitioners are at nearby locations throughout Burlington, Camden and Gloucester Counties and offer flexible appointment schedules.