- The Internet domain (for example, "xcompany.com") and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our web site
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site
- The date and time you access our site
- The pages you visit
- If you linked to the Virtua web site from another web site, the address of that web site
If You Send Us Personal Information
If you choose to provide us with personal information, as in an e-mail or by filling out a form with your personal information and submitting it to us through our web site, we use that information to respond to your message and to help us get you the information you have requested. We treat e-mails the same way we treat letters sent to Virtua. We do not share the information you give us with any other company. We do create individual profiles with the information you provide to allow us to contact you in the future with any marketing information relating to your request.
How We Use Personal Information We Collect
We may use the personal information we obtain about you to:
- Process your payment transactions (including authorization, clearing, chargebacks and other related dispute resolution activities)
Personal Information We Share
- We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information we collect about you, except as described in this Notice or as we disclose to you at the time the data is collected.
- We may share personal information we collect with our affiliates, financial institutions and other entities that process payment transactions. We share personal information to process payment transactions and perform other activities that you request. We also may share personal information with entities that assist with payment card fraud prevention, to protect payment transactions against fraud, and to ensure the security of the transaction and our payment processing system.
- We may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) when we believe disclosure is necessary to prevent harm or financial loss, or (iii) in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We are committed to protecting the information we collect. Virtua Home Caregivers stores personal information only for as long as it is necessary for the fulfillment of the purpose for which the personal information was collected, unless otherwise required or authorized by applicable law. Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
How To Contact Us
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice or Virtua Home Caregivers’ privacy practices, please e-mail us at HomeCaregivers@virtua.org.