• More than 50 obstetricians and midwives with offices conveniently located throughout Burlington, Camden and Gloucester counties.
• Maternal-fetal-medicine specialists with the skills and technology to care for pregnant women who are high risk due to health conditions like diabetes or heart disease, multiples (twins, triplets), being over age 35 at due date, or a family history of genetic disorders.
• Level III neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) and level II special care nursery, staffed by Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia neonatologists, providing fragile newborns with a warm, quiet, protected place to eat, sleep and grow.
• South Jersey’s leader in mother and baby care, with providers delivering more than 8,000 babies in 2017.
• Awarded the Blue Distinction® Designation for Maternity Care from Blue Cross Blue Shield Association, which recognizes healthcare facilities that demonstrate expertise in delivering specialty care safely, effectively and cost-efficiently.