Information TechnologyMobile Patient Information System Software is FREE for all active members of Virtua's medical staffs.
Physicians can access lab results, diagnostic reports and medication lists from Virtua's hospital information system via a handheld device, such as a personal digital assistant (PDA). Virtua will provide Mercury MData software that allows physicians to have secure access to patient information on a PDA. To view the latest results, physicians simply "synch" their PDAs at one of the stations throughout the hospitals.
NEW! Access via the Internet
This software can be also installed on a SmartPhone (combination of phone, PDA, e-mail and Internet access) which enables access to real-time patient data at any time, any place through Internet connectivity. Whether in the hospital or at home, this quickly gets up-to-date data to doctors so that patient-care decisions can be made.
How do I start?
- Call the physician hotline at (856) 248-6446 or ext. 86446:
- Set up an appointment for an IS rep to load the software and provide individual training.
- Obtain the PDA or SmartPhone hardware specifications (PDF).
Digital 411 Access
Portions of Virtua's Digital 411 are password protected. Please login to Digital 411 using your Virtua username and password.
Tip SheetsThe following tip sheets will assist in your navigation through Net Access and MData. If there is a tip sheet that you would like to see, please let us know.
- How to obtain a Physician Exchange Portal Account (PDF)
- Physician Agreement Form (PDF)
- Office Staff Agreement Form (PDF)
- System Requirements and Technical Tips (PDF)
- MData 4.0 New Features (DOC)
- MData Pocket PC Lock & Exit Tip (DOC)
- MData - Deleting Manually Added Patients (DOC)
- MData Sync Station Locations (DOC)
- MData Tip Sheet (DOC)