Virtua Health colleagues will find important links and information here.
Follow the instructions below to learn how to set up dual-factor authentication, to remotely connect to applications and email, to report COVID-19 test results, and to access examples of potential insurance costs.
Virtua currently utilizes Microsoft Authenticator for multi-factor (2-factor) authentication to protect your account and Virtua’s data. Before continuing, please be sure to have your mobile device and computer accessible.
Important! To utilize self-service password reset externally, you MUST enroll your account with Microsoft Authenticator.
Enroll in Microsoft Authenticator:
To set up 2-Factor for Microsoft 365 (MFA):
- From your computer, browse to https://login.microsoftonline.com
- Login using your Virtua username in this format: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter your current password.
- If this is your first time logging in, Microsoft will prompt you to enroll your account for multi-factor and download the Authenticator application to your mobile device.
Click here for step-by-step instructions for Microsoft Authenticator
How 2-Factor Verification works
With multi-factor authentication, you will be required to verify your identity in two ways: with your password and with an additional method you set up. After you set up both services, your logins will follow this pattern:
- Enter your password. Whenever you sign in to a 2-Step protected account, you’ll enter your network username and password as usual.
- Confirm the login. Microsoft Authenticator will prompt you with a two-digit code or approve/deny. This confirms “you’re you.”
Important! Report any unexpected pushes, notifications, SMS text messages, or voice calls as these notifications may be someone trying to gain access to your account. Deny the request and report suspicious behavior by using the IT Customer Portal or calling 856-355-1234.
You can access the following applications via the internet without installing or downloading any additional programs, but where you see the Dual Factor Authentication Required notation, you will have to use Microsoft Authenticator first to access them. (Note: First-time users of these programs must enroll in Microsoft Authenticator Dual Factor Authentication before accessing these programs. To enroll in Microsoft Authenticator, see the first drop-down on this page.)
- API Time and Attendance (Dual-factor Authentication Required) - This is for clocking in/out, requesting PTO, etc.
- Leave of Absence (PDF) - Instructions for requesting a Leave of Absence
- Virtua Benefits Kelly Services - You may enroll in Virtua benefits here, or change them during Open Enrollment
- Virtua Learning System/VLS (Dual-factor Authentication Required) - Access Virtua Learning programs here, including annual compliance training
- Virtua Works (Dual-Factor Authentication Required) - Review your paychecks, PTO/EST balances; submit expenses; and more.
- Office 365 (Dual-Factor Authentication Required) - Here you will find programs like Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Physician Link (Dual-Factor Authentication Required) - Application access for physician community users only
To access desktop applications when not using the VPN, you will need to log in to the Virtua network via Citrix. Select the instructions below that correspond with the device you will use to access the network, and download the appropriate PDF. Follow the steps provided in the PDF to log in.
Optional Virtua Mobile Applications Setup – If you’d like to set up access on your mobile device, use these PDF instructions. (The first set of instructions is for Virtua Works; the others are for Citrix.)
If you are already a Citrix user, you may click below to log in.
- Download Approved Software Installs (This will require you to enter your Virtua log-in and password)
Virtua Health colleagues must use this online COVID-19 Test Reporting Tool to report positive results. Because of the tool, colleagues no longer need to call the Employee Hotline and speak to the Triage Team to report a positive result. Please utilize the tool and follow the directives it provides.
Insurance Costs for Employees and Dependents
Please click below for information and examples of potential out-of-pocket costs for various procedures, surgeries, tests, and certain prescriptions for employees and dependents covered under the Virtua Health Insurance Plans.