Advanced Surgical Institute is a licensed freestanding surgical center in the heart of Washington Township. Ambulatory surgery – also known as same-day surgery – is performed in this modern, convenient facility for patients of all ages.
A highly skilled team of surgeons, physician anesthesiologists, nurse anesthetists and specially trained nursing personnel create a comfortable environment for our patients, while delivering the highest quality surgical care. The facility includes:
- Operating suites
- Procedure rooms
- Two-room endoscopy suites
- Anesthesia personnel trained in pediatric anesthesia
- Free internet access for guests
- Free parking for patients and guests
Advanced Surgical Institute is a joint venture between Virtua and Virtua's physician partners.
For more information, visit www.advancedsurgicalinstitute.org.
Featured Services and Procedures
A partial list of surgical procedures done at Advanced Surgical Institute includes:
- Sports medicine and other orthopedic procedures of the knee, shoulder, ankle, wrist and more
- Foot and ankle procedures
- Pain management techniques
All staff members who provide patient care are certified in life support and recovery room nurses maintain advanced cardiac life support certification. The Center remains staffed with registered nurses and a physician until all patients have been discharged. Advanced Surgical Institute has multiple quality indicators, including:
- 3-year accreditation (longest accreditation granted) given by Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Healthcare (AAAHC)
- Consistently rated in the top 10 percent in the United States for patient satisfaction