COVID-19: Virtua Health continues to prioritize your safety. For information about services, visiting, and connecting to care, click here.
Strength After Breast Cancer
Evidence-based Rehabilitation adapted from PAL (Physical Activity and Lymphedema)
Are you ready to get your strength and energy back?
• Learn what you should and should not be doing with your upper body now that you have had cancer treatment.
• Find out more about lymphedema risk reduction and prevention.
• Program begins with a self-review of education materials
• An individualized assessment of strength, range of motion and upper body issues
• Individual care of any physical function or breast cancer related issues
Please have some homemade website cookies.
Virtua Health is here for good. Cookies can also be good (in moderation). For us to deliver you an improved experience with our website we utilize cookies to gather information about your online experience.
Please accept our cookies and our digital services privacy statement so we can help you get to wherever you are going.