COVID-19: Virtua Health continues to prioritize your safety. For information about services, testing, visiting, and vaccination, click here.
Strength After Breast Cancer
Evidence-based Rehabilitation adapted from PAL (Physical Activity and Lymphedema)
Are you ready to get your strength and energy back?
• Learn what you should and should not be doing with your upper body now that you have had cancer treatment.
• Find out more about lymphedema risk reduction and prevention.
• Program begins with a self-review of education materials
• An individualized assessment of strength, range of motion and upper body issues
• Individual care of any physical function or breast cancer related issues