Below are general (non-cancer) clinical trials that are open to Virtua patients. Continue to visit this page frequently as more general clinical trials are added to the list.
- Severe uncontrolled asthma
We are looking for people to help us learn more about a potential new therapy to see how safe it is and how well it works.
You may be able to take part in the ANDHI Study if you:
- are between 18 and 75 years of age
- still have shortness of breath or trouble breathing, despite using regular asthma medication for the past 12 months or longer
- have had 2 or more asthma attacks in the past 12 months, despite using your regular asthma medication.
The study will last for up to 32 weeks (7–8 months) and will require up to 11 visits to the study center and 1 telephone follow-up visit. You will be monitored carefully by a team of doctors and nurses. All study-related care will be provided at no cost.
If you would like to learn more about the study, please contact: Eric Sztejman, MD; Erin Obermeier, CCRC, Certified Clinical Research Coordinator, at 856-596-9057 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary dysplasia (COPD)
For more information about any of the clinical trials listed above, please contact Erin Obermeier, CCRC, at 856-761-3814, or Kathi Ference, CCRC, at 856-761-3903 .
- Chronic heart failure