Each year, Virtua budgets a percentage of its resources for community sponsorships of non-profit organizations. These resources are allocated based on potential impact on the overall health of the communities we serve. We also support organizations that align with or advance our vision of building healthy communities. To determine the best use of our resources in the community, we established the following guidelines which apply to both monetary and in-kind contribution requests.
- Virtua provides sponsorships to non-profit organizations that support the health and well-being of South Jersey residents.
- Community organizations submitting requests must be in alignment with Virtua’s mission and vision.
- Community sponsorship requests must not discriminate for any reason including race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin or age.
- Virtua does not support fundraising efforts of single individuals.
- Virtua appreciates requests for community sponsorships in advance of our budget cycle (June through September) for the following calendar year. Requests received at the end of our budgeted year (December) without prior approval are unlikely to receive sponsorship.
- Incomplete requests will not be considered.
The following guidelines must be met for your request to be considered:
- The request must be submitted online a minimum of 45 days in advance of the event or need.
- A brief synopsis of the program to be supported must be included.
- Describe the benefits, value and positive impact on communities or residents living and working in the areas we serve.
- Include a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization Tax ID Number.
- Include a completed W-9 form in order for payment to be processed. (A blank form can be downloaded to the right.)
If you wish to submit a community sponsorship request, please complete and submit the online request form below. If you have any questions about the form or the process, please send your inquiry to email@example.com.