Virtua Primary Care - Moorestown at Young Avenue
Virtua Primary Care - Moorestown at Young Avenue is your resource for a wide variety of medical needs, from routine checkups to the management of chronic conditions.
Our family medicine services include diagnostic testing, women’s health and minor dermatological procedures.
As needed, our primary care physicians will refer you to an appropriate Virtua specialist for additional medical care.
Monday - Thursday
7 am to 9 pm
8 am to 5 pm
- Medical care for patients from children aged 5 to adults and seniors
- Routine physical exams for school/college, work and commercial driver’s licenses (CDL)
- Preventive health care screening and counseling
- Management of chronic adult illnesses, such as type 2 diabetes, hypertension and high cholesterol
- Women’s health services, including breast exam and pap smear
- Diagnostic testing, including EKG
- Minor dermatological and surgical procedures, such as biopsy
- Referrals to specialists when needed with continued coordination of care
- Welcome Letter
- New Patient Orientation
- Patient Registration
- Health History
- Authorization to Communicate Health Information
- General Consent
- Authorization to Release Health Information From VMG
- Authorization to Release Health Information To VMG
Patient Forms (en Español):
- Bienvenido a Nuestra Práctica
- Formulario de Registro de Pacientes
- Historia de la Salud
- Autorización para Comunicar Información de Salud
- Consentimiento General
- Autorización para la Divulgación de Información Médica Protegida (PHI) De VMG
- Autorización para la Divulgación de Información Médica Protegida (PHI) Para VMG
A Personal Health Navigator can help you find a doctor, schedule appointments or classes, and help you find a service or location.