Virtua Transplant Nephrology - Camden
Virtua Transplant Nephrology - Camden provides comprehensive medical care to patients who are awaiting or who have received a kidney and/or pancreas transplant.
Our physicians work in coordination with a multidisciplinary team to ensure a smooth journey from end-stage kidney failure to surgery and beyond.
8 am to 8 pm
8 am to 5 pm
8 am to 7 pm
8 am to 4:30 pm
8 am to 4:30 pm
- Pre-transplant evaluation and workup (evaluating you for potential transplant)
- Placement on organ list (assessing your medical suitability to get on a transplant list)
- Waitlist management (making sure you are healthy and up to date with testing while on transplant list)
- Living donor evaluations (evaluating your potential kidney donors or donors with no particular intended recipient)
- Paired exchanges (facilitation of swapping kidneys if you have an incompatible kidney donor)
- Pre- and Post-Operative care (medical management during your hospitalization for transplant)
- Immunosuppression management (managing your medications which prevent rejection)
- Management of hypertension/bone disease/proteinuria/anemia in coordination with your primary nephrologist (health conditions impacted by your kidney disease)
- Management of post-transplant infections (preventing and treating any infections)
- Diagnosis and treatment of rejection (many times rejections are reversible)
- Post-Transplant Office follow-up for the lifetime of your transplant
- Follow up of kidney donors
A Personal Health Navigator can help you find a doctor, schedule appointments or classes, and help you find a service or location.