Virtua Ambulatory Surgery Centers Named to Newsweek List
September 17, 2021 - Twelve ambulatory surgery centers affiliated with Virtua are among Newsweek’s list of the best ASCs in the nation. In total, 28 New Jersey ASCs appear on the list – meaning Virtua is affiliated with 43 percent of these high-performing facilities.
Newsweek issues the annual guide in partnership with research firm Statista to help readers make knowledgeable choices when seeking care.
“Our experts and our survey participants assessed quality of care, performance data, and peer recommendations relative to in-state competition. They also took into account how well facilities were responding to the threat of COVID-19,” said Nancy Cooper, global editor in chief for Newsweek, in the online report.
“Virtua’s name does not appear on most of these buildings, and yet our partners all share our trusted principles of quality, safety, and experience,” said Barry Graf, senior vice president of partnerships and business development. “Ambulatory surgery centers are a vital service to the community and a key part of our portfolio. We are proud to have exceptional partners providing exceptional care throughout the region.”
Virtua congratulates the following ASCs:
- Ramapo Valley Surgery Center (Ramsey)
- Center for Surgery Washington Township
- Surgical Center of South Jersey (Mount Laurel)
- The Endo Center at Voorhees
- Emmaus Surgical Center (Hackettstown)
- Advanced Surgical Institute (Turnersville)
- Memorial Ambulatory Surgery Center (Mount Holly)
- Surgicare of Central Jersey (Watchung)
- Summit Surgical Center (Voorhees)
- Jersey Shore Ambulatory Surgical Center (Somers Point)
- Gastro Surgi Center of New Jersey (Mountainside)
- Center for Ambulatory and Minimally Invasive Surgery (Eatontown)