How Do I Request My Medical Records from Virtua?
A Release of Patient Information from a Virtua Facility Authorization Form must be completed and submitted to the Health Information Management Department (Medical Records)
Once you have completed your authorization, do any of the following:
- Mail your request and completed authorization form (Release of Patient Information from a Virtua facility) to the attention of the Health Information Management Department at any of the following addresses:
100 Bowman Drive, Voorhees, NJ, 08043
90 Brick Road, Marlton, NJ, 08053
175 Madison Ave, Mt Holly, NJ, 08060
- Fax your request and authorization to one of the following:
(856) 247-3758 or (856) 355-6601
- In-person requests: Present your request, authorization and government issued photo identification to the Health Information Management Department (Medical Records) at one of the above listed addresses.
Hours of operation are Monday through Friday, between 8:30 am and 5 pm (excluding holidays).
For further information or questions regarding medical record requests, please contact the Health Information Management Department to assist you.
- Virtua Virtua Voorhees/Marlton/Berlin/Camden HIM
(856) 247-2251 or (856) 355-6605
- Virtua Memorial HIM