Jump Start Your Weight-Loss Journey
Long-term weight-loss success is all about making healthy lifestyle changes that include healthy eating and an active lifestyle. But sometimes, you need extra help to get started.
Virtua offers a serious, caring and comprehensive medical weight-loss program that can help you do just that. Our team of supportive and motivational professionals are ready to help you succeed. This team includes:
- Physician board-certified in weight-loss medicine
- Registered dietitians
- Behavioral health professionals
The program features:
- Customized diet planning with a physician and dietitian so you get a simple plan that's easy to follow and that fits your needs
- FDA-approved weight-loss medications and/or nutritionally complete, delicious meal replacements and simple meal plans
- Weekly onsite, expert-led group meetings where you'll discuss topics that support your weight-loss efforts and long-term success
- Members-only events
Watch this video to see if medical weight loss is right for you.
Get Started with an Onsite Orientation Class
All new patients must complete our free onsite class before scheduling an appointment with the physician. Please call 1-888-VIRTUA-3 (1-888-847-8823) for onsite orientation class dates and times.
Virtua's Barry D. Brown Education Center (HEC)
106 Carnie Boulevard
Voorhees, NJ 08043
Note: If you are a first-time patient coming to see Elizabeth Levinson, MD, you need to have your lab work completed prior to your appointment. In addition, print and fill out the Medical Weight Loss Screening Application. Please fax it to our office at 856-762-2881 prior to your appointment or bring it with you to your appointment.