Long-term weight-loss success CAN be achieved, but it takes a commitment to lifestyle changes like eating healthy and getting active.
Virtua wants to help you get started.
Our caring and comprehensive medical weight-loss team offers expert guidance, simple customized eating and meal plans, and all the support you need to succeed.
Get started today!
Our team of supportive and motivational professionals are ready to help you succeed. This includes:
• Michelle Hunt, PsyD, LCADC, clinical psychologist
• Tanya Font, APN, advanced nurse practitioner
• Jessie Funchion, MS, RD, LDN, registered dietitian
• Lauren Landgrebe, RD, registered dietitian
• Erin Wickersham, RD, registered dietitian
We offer customizable weight-loss plans that vary based on your needs:
• Work with weight-loss experts to create customized diet and meal plans using FDA-approved weight-loss medications and/or nutritionally complete, delicious meal replacements
• Attend weekly onsite workshops and check-ins where you'll discuss topics that support your weight-loss efforts and long-term success
See the menu of program options and read the frequently asked questions about medical weight loss.
Our patients are losing weight, and gaining so much more.
• Losing Weight is a Family Affair for the Schott Family
2309 Evesham Road, Suite 101 A
Voorhees, NJ 08043
Is medical weight loss right for me? How do I know if I’m eligible? Get answers to your questions.Read More
Everyone staying at home means everyone's cooking more. Here are 12 tips for using the items in your pantry or 'frig to help you cook healthy and creative meals.Read More
The stress of the coronavirus pandemic can cause us to react in unhealthy ways, including stress eating. This advice can help you gain control.Read More
Not all foods that come from plants are good for your heart. Learn what foods are best and what to include if you're not totally ready to become vegan or vegetarian.Read More