You'll do anything for your child. So will we.
Virtua and Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) are partners in pediatric care. As a resident of South Jersey, this means that your child has access to CHOP doctors for a variety of pediatric care services.
At Virtua Mount Holly or Virtua Voorhees:
- Inpatient care
- Inpatient consultations for cardiology (heart), endocrinology (diabetes) and neurology (stroke/epilepsy)
- Level III intensive care unit for newborns
- Level II special care nursery for newborns
- Intensive care for kids
- Sleep medicine
- Imaging/radiology with sedation when needed
At Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes:
- Level II special care nursery for newborns staffed by CHOP neonatologists
Access to CHOP specialists enhances Virtua’s well-established, reputable pediatric program that includes a variety of pediatric specialists including urologists and ear, nose and throat doctors, just to name a few. Virtua and CHOP specialists are supported by a large network of community pediatricians. And, when more specialized care is needed, the CHOP at Virtua partnership means families have easy access to CHOP in Philadelphia.
In addition, CHOP doctors are available in the Virtua Health and Wellness Center – Voorhees, located next to the Voorhees hospital. CHOP’s Specialty Care Center houses specialists in the following areas: dermatology (skin), feeding and swallowing, pulmonology (lungs) and more. For more information, visit CHOP.edu.