You'll do anything for your child. So will we.
Virtua and Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) are partners in pediatric care. As a resident of South Jersey, this means that your child has access to CHOP doctors for a variety of pediatric care services.
- Inpatient care
- Inpatient consultations for cardiology (heart), endocrinology (diabetes) and neurology (stroke/epilepsy)
- Level III intensive care unit for newborns
- Level II special care nursery for newborns
- Intensive care for kids
- Sleep medicine
- Imaging/radiology with sedation when needed
- Level II special care nursery for newborns staffed by CHOP neonatologists
In addition, CHOP doctors are available in the Virtua Health and Wellness Center – Voorhees, located next to the Voorhees hospital. CHOP’s Specialty Care Center houses specialists in the following areas: dermatology (skin), feeding and swallowing, pulmonology (lungs) and more. For more information, visit CHOP.edu.