High Performance Healing
Our sports medicine medical staff and certified trainers care for a full range of injuries, from arthritis and tendonitis to concussion and tennis elbow. We strive to help you recover faster and reduce your risk of future injuries.
Conditions treated include:
- Back pain
- Bone spurs
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Elbow problems, such as tennis and golfer’s elbow
- Ankle injuries
- Knee problems, including ACL strains or tears
- Shoulder pain, including rotator cuff issues
- Foot pain, including plantar fasciitis and arch pain
- Leg conditions, such as shin splints, calf, and hamstring injuries
- Hip pain
We focus on nonsurgical solutions, providing corrective orthotic inserts, braces and supports, custom fitted in the office for ideal comfort and function, as well as referrals for physical rehabilitation, corrective muscle therapy, and other treatments as needed. We are also skilled in Tenex, a minimally invasive treatment performed in the doctor’s office to relieve tendon pain by removing damaged scar tissue.