Complete Care of Urologic Conditions
Virtua Health urologists provide complete care for conditions of the male and female urinary tract systems and organs, as well as male reproductive function. Minimally invasive surgery, if needed, results in less pain and a faster return to normal activities.
We diagnose and treat:
- Prostate conditions, including enlargement, inflammation, and cancer
- Bladder-related conditions, including urinary incontinence, urgency, and frequency
- Urinary tract infections
- Cancer of the urologic tract, including testicular, bladder, and kidney cancer
- Urinary blockages, including kidney stones
- Testicular conditions
- Male sexual conditions
- Pelvic floor reconstruction
- Fistula repair
Advanced Urologic Treatment Options
Our surgeons stay at the forefront of clinical advances and are trained in using state-of-the-art techniques that may allow you to recover quickly and continue to enjoy normal function.
For some urology procedures, Virtua Health’s specially trained surgeons may use robot-assisted surgery using the da Vinci Robotic Surgical System. This technology allows the surgeon to perform complex operations through small incisions. The surgeon has a clearer view of the site of the operation, as well as the ability to move surgical instruments in a way that the human hand and wrist cannot. Patients have a better chance of retaining bladder control and sexual function compared to other surgical techniques.