What moves you? Playing tennis? Running 5Ks? Chasing grandchildren? When what moves you becomes too hard because of joint, muscle or back pain or injury, Virtua orthopedic experts can help you get back to what you love.
Treatment plans are customized to your needs and lifestyle and may include physical therapy, pain management or minimally invasive or robotic surgery.
To consult with a Virtua orthopedic surgeon or sports medicine specialist, call 888-847-8823.
Our board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeons guide your care – from diagnosis to treatment and beyond. Our specialties include:
• Shoulder replacement, including reverse shoulder replacement
• Spine surgery for back pain relief and spinal disorders and injuries
• Hand surgery and rehabilitation for hand, wrist, forearm and elbow disorders and injuries
• Mi-eye, a device that uses a needle with an integrated camera and light to perform a diagnostic arthroscopy in the doctor’s office
• Concussion baseline testing and management
• Fracture care
• Tenex, a minimally invasive treatment performed in the doctor’s office to relieve tendon pain by removing damaged scar tissue
• Corrective muscle therapy
• 99% patient satisfaction rating (HCAHPS)
• 2017 Aetna Institute of Quality (IOQ) designation
• US New & World Report – Virtua Voorhees high-performing hospital for hip and knee replacements
• Virtua Memorial Hospital was designated:
• 2018 Aetna Institute of Quality (IOQ) for spine surgery
• Blue Distinction® Center for Spine Surgery by the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
• Premier national designation for nursing excellence, known as Magnet® Recognized. This prestigious distinction shows that our nurses meet rigorous standards for dedication, knowledge, compassion, and superior patient care.
Please have some homemade website cookies.
Virtua Health is here for good. Cookies can also be good (in moderation). For us to deliver you an improved experience with our website we utilize cookies to gather information about your online experience.
Please accept our cookies and our digital services privacy statement so we can help you get to wherever you are going.