Caring, Compassionate OB/GYN Care
Maintaining breast and reproductive health is a high priority for every woman. Whether it’s your annual checkup, obstetrical care or specific concerns, you need an OB/GYN with whom you’ll be comfortable sharing personal details.
Virtua OB/GYNs and board-certified nurse midwives and nurse practitioners offer comprehensive gynecological and obstetrical care to meet your needs throughout your life. Our team is your vital resource for addressing a variety of breast and reproductive concerns and symptoms, such as:
- Abdominal or pelvic pain
- Bloating or irritability
- Breast changes
- Heavy bleeding
- Leaking urine when coughing or sneezing
- Painful intercourse
- Premenstrual syndrome
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Unusual discharge
Our team carefully evaluates and diagnoses conditions and personalizes treatment options to your needs.
Our team is also your resource for caring, comprehensive maternity care when you're ready for pregnancy. Prenatal care at Virtua includes an array of services ranging from nutrition counseling to routine diagnostic testing and evaluation.
Comprehensive OB/GYN care in South Jersey
- Pelvic exams and Pap tests
- Breast exams and mammogram referrals
- Obstetrical care and choices in labor and delivery options
- Midwifery care, including a freestanding birth center, offering private birthing suites with tubs for water births
- Menopause symptom management, including bioidentical hormone replacement therapy
- Sexually transmitted infection testing
- Sexual wellness and pelvic health program, providing specialized care for pelvic pain and sexual dysfunction
- Contraceptive counseling, including long-acting reproductive contraception options, such as IUDs and implantable inserts
Virtua Health OB/GYN specialized services
- Diagnosis and treatment for endometriosis and uterine fibroids
- Sonata uterine fibroid treatment
- High-risk pregnancy care provided by board-certified and fellowship-trained maternal-fetal medicine specialists
- Gynecologic oncology for the treatment of cervical, ovarian, and uterine cancers
- Minimally invasive and robotic reproductive surgery and hysterectomies
- Urogynecology care for pelvic floor disorders and incontinence treatment
- Infertility counseling and treatment
- Adolescent gynecology
Schedule an appointment today
Virtua OB/GYNs, nurse midwives, and nurse practitioners are at nearby locations throughout Burlington, Camden and Gloucester Counties and offer flexible appointment schedules.
Find a Virtua OB/GYN location near you and schedule an appointment online. Or, call a Virtua women's health navigator at 844-896-6367 to learn more.