Caring, Compassionate OB/GYN CareMaintaining breast and reproductive health is a high priority for every woman. Whether it’s your annual checkup, obstetrical care or specific concerns, you need an OB/GYN with whom you’ll be comfortable sharing personal details.
Virtua OB/GYNs and board-certified nurse midwives and nurse practitioners are your vital resource for addressing a variety of breast and reproductive concerns and symptoms, such as heavy bleeding, abdominal or pelvic pain, unusual discharge, premenstrual syndrome, breast changes, bloating or irritability, painful intercourse, or leaking urine when coughing or sneezing. Our team is also your resource for caring, comprehensive obstetrical care when you're ready for pregnancy.
As South Jersey’s leading OB/GYN care providers, we offer:
- Pelvic exams and Pap tests
- Breast exams and mammogram referrals
- Obstetrical care and choices in labor and delivery options
- Menopause symptom management
- Sexually transmitted infection testing
- Contraceptive counseling
Our specialized OB/GYN services include:
- Full range of treatments for endometriosis, uterine fibroids and heavy bleeding
- High-risk pregnancy care provided by board-certified and fellowship-trained maternal-fetal medicine specialists
- Gynecologic oncology for the treatment of cervical, ovarian and uterine cancers
- Minimally invasive and robotic reproductive surgery and hysterectomies
- Incontinence treatment including physical therapy, medication or surgery
- Infertility counseling and treatment
- Adolescent gynecology
Because finding the right OB/GYN can be challenging, Virtua makes the search a little easier. Call 1-888-VIRTUA-3 to find a doctor who meets your needs.
Virtua OB/GYNs, nurse midwives and nurse practitioners are at nearby locations throughout Burlington, Camden and Gloucester Counties and offer flexible appointment schedules.