What moves you? Playing tennis? Running 5Ks? Chasing grandchildren? When what moves you becomes too hard because of joint, muscle or back pain or injury, Virtua orthopedic experts can help you get back to what you love.
Treatment plans are customized to your needs and lifestyle and may include physical therapy, pain management or minimally invasive or robotic surgery.
To consult with a Virtua orthopedic surgeon, call 1-888-847-8823.
Our board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeons guide your care – from diagnosis to treatment and beyond. Our specialties include:
• Spine surgery for back pain relief and spinal disorders and injuries
• Hand surgery and rehabilitation for hand, wrist, forearm and elbow disorders and injuries
• Concussion baseline testing and management
• Fracture care
• Minimally invasive surgery for ACL/MCL tears, rotator cuff injuries, tennis elbow and more
• 99% patient satisfaction rating (HCAHPS)
• 2017 Aetna Institute of Quality (IOQ) designation
• US New & World Report – Virtua Voorhees high-performing hospital for hip and knee replacements
• Virtua Memorial Hospital was designated:
• 2018 Aetna Institute of Quality (IOQ) for spine surgery
• Blue Distinction® Center for Spine Surgery by the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
• Premier national designation for nursing excellence, known as Magnet® Recognized. This prestigious distinction shows that our nurses meet rigorous standards for dedication, knowledge, compassion, and superior patient care.
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a repetitive stress injury affecting 4 to 10 million Americans. With our reliance on hand devices, it's key to know about symptoms and treatments.Read More
You don’t need to shoot a gun to get trigger finger. It’s a common, and sometimes painful, hand condition that affects all kinds of people, and it’s easily treated.Read More
If it seems women suffer more knee injuries than men, it’s because THEY DO. This is partly because of female hormones and something called the “Q” angle that’s unique to women.Read More