COVID-19: Virtua Health continues to prioritize your safety. For information about services, testing, visiting, vaccines, and variants, click here.
What moves you? Playing tennis? Running 5Ks? Chasing grandchildren? When what moves you becomes too hard because of joint, muscle or back pain or injury, the specialists at Virtua Orthopedics & Spine can help you get back to what you love. With more than 60 specialists in the Virtua Orthopedics & Spine network throughout South Jersey, you'll find the care you need close to home.
Treatment plans are customized to your needs and lifestyle and may include physical therapy, pain management or minimally invasive or robotic surgery.
Our board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic specialists guide your care – from evaluation and diagnosis to treatment and beyond. Our specialties include:
• Shoulder replacement, including reverse shoulder replacement
• Back/Spine pain for back pain relief and spinal disorders and injuries
• Hand surgery and rehabilitation for hand, wrist, forearm and elbow disorders and injuries
• Mi-eye, a device that uses a needle with an integrated camera and light to perform a diagnostic arthroscopy in the doctor’s office
• Concussion baseline testing and management
• Injury evaluation and referral to specialized care
• Fracture care
• Tenex, a minimally invasive treatment performed in the doctor’s office to relieve tendon pain by removing damaged scar tissue
• Corrective muscle therapy
• 2022 Aetna Institute of Quality (IOQ) designation
• US New & World Report has recognized Virtua Voorhees as a high-performing hospital for hip and knee replacements
• Blue Distinction Center for knee and hip replacement by the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
• Virtua Mount Holly Hospital was designated:
• 2022 Aetna Institute of Quality (IOQ) for spine surgery
• Blue Distinction® Center for Spine Surgery by the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
• Premier national designation for nursing excellence, known as Magnet® Recognized. This prestigious distinction shows that our nurses meet rigorous standards for dedication, knowledge, compassion, and superior patient care.
• PRISMA award recipient from the academy of medical-surgical nurses, awarded for outstanding nursing excellence