COVID-19: Virtua Health continues to prioritize your safety. For information about services, visiting, and connecting to care, click here.
What moves you? Playing tennis? Running 5Ks? Chasing grandchildren? When what moves you becomes too hard because of joint, muscle or back pain or injury, Virtua orthopedic experts can help you get back to what you love.
Treatment plans are customized to your needs and lifestyle and may include physical therapy, pain management or minimally invasive or robotic surgery.
To consult with a Virtua orthopedic surgeon or sports medicine specialist, call 888-847-8823.
Our board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeons guide your care – from diagnosis to treatment and beyond. Our specialties include:
• Shoulder replacement, including reverse shoulder replacement
• Spine surgery for back pain relief and spinal disorders and injuries
• Hand surgery and rehabilitation for hand, wrist, forearm and elbow disorders and injuries
• Mi-eye, a device that uses a needle with an integrated camera and light to perform a diagnostic arthroscopy in the doctor’s office
• Concussion baseline testing and management
• Fracture care
• Tenex, a minimally invasive treatment performed in the doctor’s office to relieve tendon pain by removing damaged scar tissue
• Corrective muscle therapy
• 99% patient satisfaction rating (HCAHPS)
• 2017 Aetna Institute of Quality (IOQ) designation
• US New & World Report – Virtua Voorhees high-performing hospital for hip and knee replacements
• Virtua Memorial Hospital was designated:
• 2018 Aetna Institute of Quality (IOQ) for spine surgery
• Blue Distinction® Center for Spine Surgery by the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
• Premier national designation for nursing excellence, known as Magnet® Recognized. This prestigious distinction shows that our nurses meet rigorous standards for dedication, knowledge, compassion, and superior patient care.
As you consider scheduling an appointment with an orthopedic specialist, we understand you may feel concerned about your risk of exposure to COVID-19 (coronavirus). We are committed to keeping you protected and safe at all times.
For extra reassurance, know that the Joint Replacement Institute at Virtua Health remains a non-COVID patient unit, committed solely to orthopedic care, with an entrance fully separate from the VIrtua Voorhees hospital.
Call to connect with your specialist today, or learn more about the comprehensive precautions we have put into place to ensure your safety here.
Raking leaves and bagging yard debris is strenuous work that can be hard on your middle and lower back. Following these tips can help you protect yourself from injury.Read More
Physical therapy and exercise are essential for successful recovery after knee replacement. These seven exercises help you gain range of motion so you can do everyday tasks.Read More
Please have some homemade website cookies.
Virtua Health is here for good. Cookies can also be good (in moderation). For us to deliver you an improved experience with our website we utilize cookies to gather information about your online experience.
Please accept our cookies and our digital services privacy statement so we can help you get to wherever you are going.