COVID-19: Virtua Health continues to prioritize your safety. For information about services, testing, visiting, vaccines, and variants, click here.
At Virtua Memorial or Virtua Voorhees
• Inpatient care
• Inpatient consultations for cardiology (heart), endocrinology (diabetes) and neurology
• Level III neonatal intensive care unit (NICU)
• Level II special care nursery
• Intensive care for kids
• Sleep medicine
• Imaging/radiology with sedation when needed
Access to CHOP specialists enhances Virtua’s well-established, reputable pediatric health care program with the medical expertise of the nation's #1 children's hospital. This includes a variety of pediatric specialists such as urologists and ear, nose, and throat doctors, just to name a few. Virtua and CHOP specialists are supported by a large network of community pediatricians. And, when more specialized pediatric services are needed, the CHOP at Virtua partnership means your family has easy access to CHOP in Philadelphia.
At Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes:
• Level II special care nursery for newborns staffed by CHOP neonatologists