Recipe - Honey Balsamic-Glazed Mahi Mahi
This Mahi Mahi dish is bursting with honey and balsamic flavors and combines both sweet and tart taste sensations. This recipe is a healthy choice that is easy to make.
- 1.2 pounds mahi mahi fillets
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons agave syrup or honey
- Whisk mustard, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and agave syrup (or honey) together in a small bowl.
- Place mahi mahi fillets and whisked dressing in a covered baking dish or a sealed plastic container. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- Remove mahi mahi fillets from the refrigerator. Cook in a grill pan over medium heat for about 4 minutes per side or until cooked through.
Nutrition Analysis(Per Serving)
Calories: 168 Calories
Fat: 2 g
Cholesterol: 127 mg
Sodium: 238 mg
Carbohydrates: 2.5 g
Protein: 32 g
Submitted by Domenica Toscani, Virtua Nutrition
Updated June 15, 2017