COVID-19: Virtua Health continues to prioritize your safety. For information about services, testing, visiting, vaccines, and variants, click here.
- 1 (8-ounce) container hummus
- 1 cup firmly packed baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 cup thinly sliced roasted red peppers, drained
- 1 (6-ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 1 cup lowfat or nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup sliced pitted black olives, such as Kalamata
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Pita chips, to serve
Spread hummus evenly in the bottom of an 8-inch square dish. Scatter spinach over the top and press down lightly. Arrange peppers, then artichokes hearts over the top. Drop yogurt in dollops over the artichokes, then spread out to make an even layer. Sprinkle with olives, green onions and feta and serve with pita chips on the side.
(Amount Per Serving)
Recipe provided by Whole Foods Market