Buffalo Chicken Dip
Skinny Buffalo Chicken Dip
Original recipe: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Buffalo-Chicken-Dip/Detail.aspx
Enjoy this popular appetizer during the big sports game or anytime. It's 75% less calories and fat than the original recipe!
- 10 oz cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 2 8 oz packages 1/3 less fat cream cheese
- 1 cup yogurt-based ranch dressing
- ¾ cup red pepper sauce
- 1 ½ cups shredded 2% reduced fat cheddar cheese
- Celery cut in sticks
- Carrots cut in sticks
- Heat shredded chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing and cook until ingredients are blended.
- Stir in half the cheese.
- Transfer mixture to an oven-safe dish and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes on 350 or until cheese is melted and dip is hot.
- Serve with celery and carrot sticks for dipping.
Nutrition per 1/2 cup portion (Recipe yields 5 cups of dip):
Skinny recipe (1/2 cup serving): 132 calories, 8g fat
Original recipe (1/2 cup serving): 568 calories, 45g fat
Updated June 6, 2016